Im back from my abdominal liposuction. My memory is refreshed after going for the 2nd time, so let me walk you through the whole process.
Firstly, you will have to email firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a blood test form at Quest Laboratories in Paragon to ensure that your body is suitable for liposuction since it's a surgery afterall.
Secondly, once your blood test result is out and is normal, Jennifer will email you to inform you that you can book your flight.
Thirdly, once you booked your flight, email the itinerary to Jennifer to reserve the surgery slot date.
1. Purchase the necessary garments/binder from either designveronique or makemeheal. I purchased my thighs compression garment for my first surgery from designveronique which covers all the way till the knee. For my abdominal binder, I got mine at guardian (guardian brand) for only $30 plus.
2. Buy arnica and consume it 5 days before surgery. This time, I bought yunan baiyao for $8 per packet and consumed it 3 days before surgery and 1 day after.
3. Bathe with dettol body wash for a few days prior to surgery. I brought dettol with me to medan and bathed with it on the day of surgery itself.
4. There is NO need to fast before the surgery because local anesthesia is used, not general anesthesia.
5. Email Jennifer if you want the driver to pick you up from the airport, for this service, you will have to transfer SGD $22 to Dr Arthur's bank account.Otherwise you can take public transport.
6. Change to rupiah currency. I changed about $150 SGD and its just nice. Set aside 200,000 rupiah for airport tax (no longer 75,000). Meals or other expenses incurred at Dr Arthur's premises can be paid in SGD. Rupiah currency is used for shopping purposes.
Finish the necessary medications and apply the creams which will be dispensed when you "check out" of Dr Arthur's apartment. These are chargeable. Try to wear the binder for as long as you can. For myself, I will be wearing for a period of 6-8 weeks 24/7.
I am still slightly bruised from my abdominal liposuction so I will be updating with pictures in 1-2 weeks' time. Stay tuned!