Monday 11 February 2019

2nd session

Helloooo everybody!

Sorry I have been away for sooooooo long.

Anyway, I will be going for my 3rd lipo and fats transfer to breast in Feb!

My thighs and tummy liposuction have been so worth it! This time I'm gonna lipo my buttocks to make it more defined and smaller, cant wait!

I will update more after my procedure.

For this post, I will be posting pictures from my previous liposuction so my fellow readers can relate better, and pls feel free to email me at lipomedan@blogspot.com for more questions =)




Main living hall

Cozy living room

Dressing table

Clean bathroom, additional $10

DVDs and TV to kill boredom

All rdy

With markings on my abdomen 

Immediately post-op

 Did fats transfer to breast

Instant small tummy

Post op 4th day

Post op 1 month





No comments:

Post a Comment